Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nintendo DS

The Nintendo DS is one of the most popular hand held video games systems of all time. I remember when I first saw the DS and thought it was going to be a huge failure - "who is going to pay for that" I said! Boy was I wrong - now I even own one myself and love it to bits (it is siting beside me as I type this). It has wifi a touch screen and more games than you could ever possibly play in a lifetime. The latest models even have two cameras!

The only problem with popularity is that the price has not dropped much since it was launched, but if you try hard enough a cheap Nintendo DS can be found! There are now three models available all with different prices so do some research to find the model that will best suit your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment